Beğendiyseniz lütfen arkadaşlarınızla sosyal medyada paylaşın:
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Friendly Plastic® 7" Designer sticks: Gold Spectra
1. Cut varied size sections from the Gold Spectra Friendly Plastic® stick. The larger the section…the larger the finished bead will be.
2. Cut several small, random size pieces of Friendly Plastic® in colors of your choice or from remaining scraps you may have on hand. I used scraps left over from my Fracture and Fusion Technique.
3. Creating one bead at a time; arrange the small confetti pieces, foil side down onto the silicone baking mat.
4. Place the Gold Spectra Friendly Plastic® stick foil side down on top of the confetti pieces. Place the baking mat onto the pre-heated griddle and allow the plastic to soften and fuse together. Approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove the baking mat from the heat. Moisten your fingers with water so they don’t stick the plastic. Begin to roll the outside edges of the plastic in towards the center.
6. Try to cover as much of the black backing as possible. Fold the plastic in half, making sure to cover the inside area.
7. Moisten palms of hand, pick the plastic up and roll into a ball or random shape nugget.
8. Place the bead into the ice water for about 15 seconds to harden the outer shell. The center will remain soft and pliable, which makes creating the hole very easy.
9. Remove the bead from the water. Using the needle tool, pierce a hole through the bead. Work the needle tool back and forth through the bead until it slides out easily.
TIP: Lubricating the needle tool with oil or vaseline will help keep it from sticking.
Place the bead back into the water to finish hardening.
10. Repeat this process for each bead.